Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

our hoilday writing

For Literacy we have been learning about are Hoilday
what i found challenging is is the food  what i am enjoy was the presents
On Saturday I went to Christmas Festival. It was at like a op shop. I went there with Mum . There was 4 Pirates there. There was heaps of food there to share around. Santa was there he gave me loom bands and pant. I got the at 3:30 and i left at 7:21 I left on time because it finished at 7:23. When I got back home I watched a movie the movie was could bed time storeys. After that I played with my loom bands. When  the movie was finished I stayed up Until 10:00 I got into bed when it is warm I keep on watching video on my wounder phone. when my video was done I down my phone well went to sleep to dream land I love the Christmas festival because there were good food I am proud of them to set it up it was funny and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.