Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Our first session

In Miss G reading research group we are learning how to make reading fun. Today we identified our reading interests and set two reading goals.
10/09/18

Today we listened to audio books. My play was a about animal's racing. I learnt that cat wasn't up  for
a race because he knew that the rat was cheating.
I enjoyed listening to this audio book because the play was about animals and I love reading about
animals. The audio books helped me to understand the story and words I did not know.

12/9/18
Today we looked at how our peer interaction influenced our reading. We read Sophia's Big Wedding with buddy and used a sticky note to write down the words that we don't know. On my sticky note I write down anxiously & emmanuel & katerina. I found this easy because there easy word's but I enjoyed this experience by reading with a buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.